wickidheavymetalwickidheavymetal

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

Very Good

A very nice sneak peek, I must admit. Just to report an bug, when I was in the water level, I went up to a wall underwater, and the wall thought I was about to wall jump, so I stopped moving, since I couldn't jump underwater. Fancy Pants Man looked happy enough, so I just left him there.

Fishos Fishos

This was great!

A simple game made for a laugh, done in a claymation style! What's not to like?

Also, I would like to know what version of mario's underwater theme this is, as I would get it!

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Fantastic

This game follows the episode very well, although the ending was a bit easy. Really enjoyed it, can't wait for the next Madness episode!!!

The Next Floor The Next Floor

Good Game

I made it twelve games, but my computer's graphics card couldn't comprehend that I wanted to switch a floor with all lasers onto my floor, which was over-run by little creeps.
Very nice idea, though, I like the style of tower defense.

-Grid- -Grid-

Great Game

I really like this game. It's a great puzzle game, with music that doesn't get annoying after a while, either. The one complaint I have with it is the lack of a quality-switching setting, since the game has enhanced graphics. Other than that, nice job!

Co-operation Co-operation

Interesting

Nice game, although it would sometimes repeat actions. Props for the idea, though, Run to the Hills makes you work fast :D

Magic Pen Magic Pen

This is a good game, especially if you find your own method to winning levels. For example, when doing a level where the circle/square has to go up, i make a ramp and draw a bunch of little blocks and use wedges from above to push it up.