wickidheavymetalwickidheavymetal

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Wow

This is so true!! I've gone through all of those situations at least once in my life.

Your Hands Are Cold Your Hands Are Cold

Good

That was unexpected :D
When it went to the hastily-drawn panels, I started laughing, and kept chuckling throughout. That was worth the time to watch.

Shamoozal: GFGames #4 Shamoozal: GFGames #4

Fancy

Of course, the think shouldered guy has to get the football game, and it has to end in Fin :D
Nicely done

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

Very Good

A very nice sneak peek, I must admit. Just to report an bug, when I was in the water level, I went up to a wall underwater, and the wall thought I was about to wall jump, so I stopped moving, since I couldn't jump underwater. Fancy Pants Man looked happy enough, so I just left him there.

Fishos Fishos

This was great!

A simple game made for a laugh, done in a claymation style! What's not to like?

Also, I would like to know what version of mario's underwater theme this is, as I would get it!

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Fantastic

This game follows the episode very well, although the ending was a bit easy. Really enjoyed it, can't wait for the next Madness episode!!!

[SxHx] Meltdown [SxHx] Meltdown

Good

I think that it would be better without the lyrics, though. I like the base sound behind it better than the lyrics sections.

shesmackshard responds:

Haha, well thanks for the review man!

[SxHx] MuVE [A# Version] [SxHx] MuVE [A# Version]

Well Done

I think that it is better in A#/Bb. I did not like the other version as much, but this is now a regular song on my ipod. Also, I tried mixing it with Sandstorm (Darude) and it worked out really well!
Even standalone, this is better.

shesmackshard responds:

Ooo thank you haha :D

I really appreciate you checkin these out! Im about to endeavor on a pretty fast techno song, hope you can check that out when shes done :)

Pirate Contest Whatever Pirate Contest Whatever

Interesting...

I liked it, because at least you gave it a go. Better than nothing, of course, and I love your work!

In reply to Hoekzema: Who cares? What's done is done.